Various planning requests have been validated by Cornwall Council and associated documents can be viewed online on the Council Planning Portal.
You can search planning requests, decisions, appeals and executions by keyword, request reference, postal code or by a single address line.
There were a lot of nominations, so the list was split into three separate items.
Part Three urban planning requests validated week during the week starting Monday, November 29, can be found below:
- Tree Tops, Hannafore Lane, West Looe PL13 2DT: New first floor on an existing floor.
- 3 Thumpers Meadow, The Den, Gears Lane, Goldsithney TR20 9BE: Conversion of the accessory garage into the main house.
- Building adjacent to Trewoone Farm, Strawberry Lane, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 5JS: Demolition of existing barn and construction of a sustainable farm house and associated works.
- Land west of 66, chemin Treverbyn, St Ives TR26 1EY: New housing that does not comply with condition 2 of decision PA19 / 09490.
- 4 Dukes Way, Newquay TR7 2RW: Extension of the first floor to include the creation of an annex on the first floor and associated works.
- 48 Trenerth Road, Leedstown, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 5ER: Construction of side and rear extensions.
- Burley Lane Cottage, Carbis, St Austell, Cornwall PL26 8JZ: Demolition of an existing outbuilding and construction of 3/4 bedroom accommodation in its place.
- 53 Old Mews Rectory, St Columb TR9 6BZ: Tree work subject to TPO.
- 10 The Meadow, Illogan TR16 4RT: Demolition of the existing veranda and construction of a new glazed rear extension.
- Pillaton Barton Farm House, Ashleigh Road at Junction North of Pillaton Bridge, Pillaton PL12 6QS: Replacement veranda roof.
- Ferme Ennis, Chyenhal, Penzance TR19 6AN: Town planning request with all questions reserved for the demolition of an existing outbuilding and the construction of an individual dwelling.
- Pillaton Barton Farm House, Pillaton, Saltash, Cornwall PL12 6QS: Building authorization listed for veranda roof replacement.
- Trewerry, Wheal Vor, Breage TR13 9NJ: Extensions including roof and dormer modifications, modifications and land use change from agricultural to household use.
- 4 Treloyhan Manor Mews, Trelyon Avenue, St Ives, Cornwall TR26 2GZ: Pair of semi-detached eco-friendly dwellings (modified design).
- 11-13 Barrys Lane, Padstow PL28 8AU: Refurbishments and replacement of the rear extension.
- 35 Station Road, Fowey PL23 1DF: Skylight on the roof at the rear of the property. Windows on the side of the building and roof window.
- Carveth and Carveth Vean, Cliff Road, Mousehole TR19 6PX: Ground floor extensions with balconies above.
- Kernick House, Kernick Park, Penryn TR10 9DG: Replacement of the existing front door with a new one.
- Kernick House, Kernick Park, Penryn TR10 9DG: Construction authorization classified for the replacement of the existing front door with a new one.
- Ruby Farm, Poldice Lane, Crofthandy, St Day TR16 5JP: Vacation rental and related work.
- 9 Duke Street, St Stephens, Launceston, Cornwall PL15 8HD: Listed building permission for a wooden garden / garden shed measuring 6m x 3m, started at the end of the rear garden.
- Pennance Farm, Pennance Lane, Lanner TR16 5TL: One storey extension to the existing annex.
- Tolgarrick, Arch Hill, Truro, Cornwall TR1 2HW: Demolition of an existing farmhouse and garage and construction of six open market apartments with a free-standing bat roost and associated infrastructure.
- Kota Restaurant, Harbor Head, Porthleven TR13 9JA: rear extension of staff quarters.
- 16 Hilgrove Road, Newquay TR7 2QZ: Certificate of legality for caravan parking. Current use is the residential courtyard.
- 24 Bodriggy Street, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 4NB: Partial demolition of the existing two-story rear extension, reconstruction of the two-story extension including an en-suite bedroom and new bathroom, kitchen and utility room on the ground floor first floor as well as an outbuilding to include a hangar, an office and a summer house.
- 50 Callington Road, Saltash PL12 6DY: Demolition of single garage, formation of one storey side extension.
- Route Nansawsan Cottage from B3275 to Corbiere to Parcandowr, Ladock TR2 4PW: Replacement of the outbuilding / garage with an independent annex.
- Pinzle Cottage, Gooseham, Bude, Cornwall EX23 9PL: One storey extension to the dwelling.
- Tresooth Farm Cottage, Penwarne Road, Mawnan Smith, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 5PF: Arboriculture work.
- Little Halcyon, Southview Terrace, Mousehole, Penzance, Cornwall TR19 6QG: Install an above ground training resistance pool for individual use.
- Apartment on the first floor, 6 Tregenna Place, St Ives TR26 1SD: Extension of the first floor and associated works to the rear of the existing studio.
- County Hall, Treyew Road, Truro TR1 3AY: Classified building permit for council chamber refurbishment. After fifty years of constant use, the materials used in the chamber show significant signs of degradation, tears, tears and discoloration. In addition, chair supports and springs fail, and varnished desk surfaces are worn down to wood.
It is proposed that the fabric be replaced and that the office surfaces be sanded and varnished. The refurbishment will also provide an opportunity to modernize the existing distribution and communication cables.
- 5 Cobbs Well, Fowey, Cornwall PL23 1BP: Classified building authorization for external modifications to the property including restoration of original stone construction and repointing of masonry.
- Mill Cottage, Menadarva, Kehelland TR14 0JH: Wooden orangery.
- Trevean, Carwinion Road, Mawnan Smith TR11 5JD: Two story side extension and one story rear extension (depiction of previously approved PA21 / 03512 with an additional darkened glass window at the southeast elevation).
- The Caravan, Paradise Cottage, Wheal Hope, Goonhavern, Truro TR4 9QJ: Certificate of Legality for Existing Use for Isolated Dwelling.
- Access road from Lamledra House to Lamledra House, Gorran Haven PL26 6JS: Small array of 44 solar panels in a field currently used occasionally for grazing.
- Burrow Cottage, Warbstow, Launceston, Cornwall PL15 8UX: Change in use of outhouse from private use kennels to use as commercial / professional kennels.
- Foxfields Road from Ferreira to junction west of Trelydarth, Silverwell, Blackwater TR4 8JF: new replacement construction and carport on site.
- Percy House, Percys Lane, Trebyan, Bodmin, Cornwall PL30 5DQ: Change of office use from residential annex to ancillary use with associated works.
- 104 Park Road, Camborne TR14 8QB: The site currently includes two dwellings suffering from Mundic, it is proposed to replace them with three town cottages.
- Prustacott Bungalow, Prustacott Road, Launcells, Bude, Cornwall EX23 9NH: Certificate of legality for use as residential accommodation without restriction.
- Pendennis Castle, Castle Drive, Falmouth TR11 4LP: Installation of replacement fences and barriers on One Gun and Half Moon batteries.
- The Cottage, North Road, Whitemoor, Nanpean, St Austell, Cornwall PL26 7XL: Housing above existing residential garage, extension to provide stair access.
- Wainhouse Corner Services, Poundstock, Bude, Cornwall EX23 0AZ: Extension of the first floor to create the manager’s apartment.
- Site 3 St Austell Enterprise Park, Treverbyn Road, Carclaze, St Austell, Cornwall PL25 4EJ: Bakery with cafÃ© and proposed office building.
- Little Barn, Bluebell Lane, Golberdon, Callington, Cornwall PL17 7NQ: Change of use from ancillary accommodation to residential / vacation rental.
- Land in front of Grampound School, South Street, Grampound Road, Cornwall TR2 4EA: general authorization with all questions reserved for the exceptional rural site consisting of a maximum of 35 units with a minimum of 50% affordable housing .
- Primrose Villa, Chenhale, Carharrack, Redruth, Cornwall TR16 5RB: Pre-application advice to move the warm-up area to the position shown on the proposed site plan, parking where indicated and stable block modified. For use with existing business.
- Chynoweth, Chapel Terrace, Trewellard, Pendeen TR19 7SY: Two parking spaces in the front garden.
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more from your local InYourArea feed.