Various planning requests have been validated by Cornwall Council and associated documents can be viewed online on the Council’s Planning Portal.
You can search for planning requests, decisions, appeals and executions by keyword, request reference, postal code or by a single address line.
There were a lot of nominations, so the list was split into three separate items.
Part Three town planning requests validated between Monday July 26 and Friday July 30 can be found below:
- Porthmissen Farm, Padstow, Cornwall PL28 8HL: Classified building permission for modifications to Grade II listed building to include new windows, doors and skylights.
- Cotehele House, St Dominick, Saltash, Cornwall PL12 6TA: Classified planning permission for work to improve ways of escaping an existing vacation rental.
- Stonechat Cottage, 17 King Street, Bude, Cornwall EX23 8ED: Listed building consent to install gas line at front, lower left of property.
- 2 Wellington Place, Penzance TR18 4SR: Rehabilitation of the roof of all roof slopes. Reconstruction of the fireplace. Erection of fences.
- 27 Eglos Park, St Merryn, Padstow PL28 8NW: Replacement single-family dwelling.
- 7 Place Leskinnick, Penzance TR18 2EZ: Replace the roof of the front, rear and rear extensions with natural slate.
- Trehanas, Restronguet Hill, Mylor Bridge, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 5ST: Construction of a high roof.
- 1 Duke Street, St Stephens, Launceston, Cornwall PL15 8HE: Classified building authorization for window replacement.
- Access track to Brook Cottage, Tredinnick, Newmill, Cornwall TR20 8XU: Demolition of poor quality extensions and replacement with a new rear extension, renovation of pigsties and remodeling of the garage / workshop. Access road to the western residential boundary with non-compliance with condition 1 in connection with notice of decision PA20 / 06063.
- Land southwest of Kensey View, Launceston, Cornwall: Housing complex of 28 units.
- 3 Brook Street, Mousehole TR19 6QY: Retrospective change of use of the gallery to a single dwelling.
- Nutshell Cottage, 15 / 15a North Street, Fowey PL23 1DB: partial re-roofing proposed, secondary glazing, replacement of window, door, kitchen and bathroom, relocation of manhole, renovation of the existing raised bridge and construction of a new summer pavilion.
- Kia-Ka-Mina, Polkirt Hill, Mevagissey, St Austell, Cornwall PL26 6UU: Demolition of the existing veranda and replacement by a glazed room, with accessible roof. Addition of front and rear skylights. Various internal changes.
- Garage store east of 56 Causewayhead, Penzance, Cornwall TR18 2SS: Change in use of garage / store from class E to class F1 dance studio.
- Porthmissen Farm, Padstow, Cornwall PL28 8HL: Classified planning permission for the conversion of a redundant outbuilding into a vacation rental.
- Porthmissen Farm, Padstow, Cornwall PL28 8HL: Conversion of a redundant outbuilding into a vacation rental.
- 4 Bodriggy Street, Hayle TR27 4NB: Tree works in a conservation area.
- 1 St Sulien, Luxulyan, Bodmin, Cornwall PL30 5EB: Pre-request advice for the construction of a 2/3 bedroom house, with parking.
- Pointside, Helford, Helston, Cornwall TR12 6JY: Tree work.
- City Furnishers Store 81A and 81B Fore Street, Bodmin, Cornwall PL31 2JB: Pre-requisite notice for conversion of non-residential D1 to residential C3 with the addition of two new floors.
- Land and buildings at Gew Farm, Praze An Beeble, Camborne, Cornwall TR14 0PW: Release condition 4 re PA20 / 08466.
- 26 Trelyn Rock, Wadebridge, Cornwall PL27 6LZ: Pre-application advice to extend the existing porch at the front of the house to allow for a kitchen redesign and the provision of a new front porch / vestibule.
- Land south of Brentons Park, Trelights, Port Isaac, Cornwall: Pre-application advice for a 20m electronic communications monopole mast with six antennas, two radio equipment cabinets and associated development work.
- Land south of 3 Pill Cottages, Lostwithiel, Cornwall PL22 0JR: Pre-application advice for a residential one story log cabin project.
- Sunnymead, Townshend, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 6AE: Release conditions 6 and 8 for PA21 / 00984.
- Engollan, Wadebridge, Cornwall: Works proposed by Western Power to provide a new three-phase service connection. Install a third wire from pole 43N105 to 43N105C, totaling approximately 195m. Extend the 43N105B HV overhead line by 205 m by installing two single poles and one H pole.
- Chy Howlek, Canworthy Water, Launceston, Cornwall PL15 8UA: Pre-request advice for a 3 bedroom bungalow.
- 6 College Ope, St Thomas Street, Penryn TR10 8JS: Release Condition 3 re PA21 / 03245.
- Old Bosvean, Carlidnack Road, Mawnan Smith, Falmouth Cornwall TR11 5HA: Release Condition 3 re PA20 / 02978.
- Alderley Edge, Trenance, Mawgan Porth, Newquay, Cornwall TR8 4DA: Works proposed by Western Power to move a pole (number 43-2318-22) to shorten the overhead network.
- Higher Roscullion, High Road, Little Petherick, Wadebridge PL27 7RZ: Determine if pre-approval is required for the construction of a general purpose agricultural fodder store.
- Clonmany, Burngullow Lane, High Street PL26 7TQ: Garage demolition and construction of a vacation rental.
- 31 Cranfield Road, Camborne, Cornwall TR14 7PN: Pre-application tips for a new garden house.
- Downholme, Sycamore Close, St Minver, Wadebridge, Cornwall PL27 6PR: Pre-application tips for demolishing a private detached house and replacing it with a new private detached house and adding a new swimming pool and a new plant dependence.
- 7 Trevol Place, Torpoint, Cornwall PL11 2NZ: Pre-application advice regarding the 2 storey side extension.