Various planning applications have been validated by Cornwall Council and the associated documents can be viewed online on the Council’s planning portal.
You can search for planning applications, decisions, appeals and executions by keyword, application reference, postal code or by a single line of address.
There were a lot of nominations, so the list was split into four separate items.
Part Three planning applications validated week during the week starting Monday, April 25, can be found below:
- Land and Sports Grounds at Longrock, Cornwall TR20 8JQ: Amendment to Condition 3 to Notice of Decision PA19/06270: Master Plan for 154 Unit Residential Development. Namely, remove the reference to the list of approved drawings and include a reference to the modified plans mentioned on the list of drawings submitted.
- Sports field and pitch at Longrock, Cornwall TR20 8JQ: request reserved regarding landscaping details following preliminary consent PA19/06270.
- Porthmeor Beach Flats, 9-14 Porthmeor Road, St Ives, Cornwall TR26 1NP: Classified Building Permission for the installation of an electric vehicle charging station.
- Tregarron, 5 Gwelenys Road, Mousehole, Cornwall TR19 6PY: Double storey entrance porch and balcony and associated site works.
- West Trevarth Farm, Sycamore Cottage, West Trevarth, Lanner, Cornwall TR16 5TJ: Two storey rear extension.
- West Kingsmill Road, Leigh Lane to Kingsmill Lake and Farm, Landulph, Saltash, Cornwall PL12 6NB: 1.6 MW Solar Photovoltaic Development with amendment to Condition 17 of Decision PA11/01235.
- Woodstock, Harewood, Calstock, Cornwall PL18 9SQ: Legal Development Certificate for use of the property as a residential dwelling.
- Trelawne Lodge, Trelawne, Cornwall PL13 2NA: Setting up a holiday caravan.
- Kurt Jackson Gallery, Chennals Garage, North Row, St Just, Penzance, Cornwall TR19 7LB: First floor extension above the existing flat roof to the rear of the gallery, to provide office/administration space for staff of the gallery.
- St Madderns Church Of England School, Bellair Road, Madron, Cornwall TR20 8SP: Repositioning of fuel oil storage tanks in a fire protection enclosure.
- Praze Farm, Green Lane, Porthleven, Cornwall TR13 0SG: Barn conversion to form single dwelling.
- 12 Trewithen Parc, St Newlyn East, Cornwall TR8 5NG: Conversion and extension of one dwelling to form two dwellings.
- 3 Bowen Gardens, Trevone Road, Trevone, Padstow, Cornwall PL28 8QD: Change of land use to residential garden, construction of oak garden room and associated landscaping.
- 29 Meneage Street, Helston, Cornwall TR13 8AZ: Conversion and refurbishment of an existing listed former bank building into four residential apartments, including the second floor extension to the rear.
- Lloyds Bank Plc, Market Place, Penzance, Cornwall TR18 2JE: Listed Building Permission for the repair of the ground floor and the existing stairway between the ground floor and first floor throughout the unoccupied east side of the building.
- Street Record, Lower Hugus Road, Threemilestone, Cornwall TR3 6BD: Minor change to PA20/02576 for 12 proposed dwellings, namely 1) removal of chimneys 2) inclusion of air source heat pumps 3) realignment of garages 4) other minor changes.
- 61 Field Number 3, Sunnyside B3247 between Military Road and Withnoe Lane, Freathy, Cornwall PL10 1JP: Lounge Extension.
- White House Farm, Ruan Minor, Helston, Cornwall TR12 7JP: Repair work and extension to the dwelling.
- 8 Donnington Road, Penzance, Cornwall TR18 4PQ: two storey rear extension, formation of an extended terrace to the front of the house with garage below and removal of part of the outbuilding.
- Trewidden Cottage, Buryas Bridge, Cornwall TR19 6AU: Side and rear extensions.
- Tremain House, Chapel Amble, Wadebridge, Cornwall PL27 6EW: To increase the size of the first floor front dormer window, demolish the existing conservatory and replace it with a single storey extension. Replacement of all windows and installation of a Juliette door in the back, as well as some other visual improvements to the property.
- Land adjacent to Briar Navarino, North Petherwin, Cornwall PL15 8GW: application reserved following approval of plan PA21/00205 for access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale.
- 42 West Street, Polruan, Cornwall PL23 1PL: Construction of glass decking and balustrade area on flat roof of existing wooden garden building.
- Land south of Trevelyan Holiday Park, Predannack, Helston TR12 7LH: Land use changed to form a camping area.
- 16 Trenant Close, Polzeath, Wadebridge, Cornwall PL27 6SW: Demolition of existing house and outbuilding and construction of replacement house with associated works.
- Land off Tregew Meadows, Flushing, Falmouth TR11 5TH: Affordable housing development for 15 units comprising three bungalows, two apartments and 10 houses with associated access road and infrastructure.
- Trenoweth, Modus Lane, Sticker, Cornwall PL26 7HQ: New housing and garage in the garden.
- Well Lane Cottage, West Looe Hill, West Looe PL13 2HW: Replace existing veranda with open veranda with balcony/terrace above. Replace the existing dorma with a patio style door.
- Tregenhorne Farm, South Stables, Steppy Downs Road, St Erth, Praze, Cornwall TR27 6EE: Classified Building Permission to replace wooden patio doors to patio with new wooden patio doors.
- 16 Chili Road, Illogan Highway, Cornwall TR15 3JU: Two new semi-detached dwellings on redundant land (modified design PA21/10970).
- Cream Pot Cottage, Pelean Cross, Ponsanooth, Cornwall TR3 7JD: Single storey rear extension.
- Land known as Kingfisher Meadows, Tresowes, Ashton TR13 9SY: Outline request with all matters reserved for the demolition of the existing stable to be replaced with a single bungalow.
- 24 Mennaye Road, Penzance, Cornwall TR18 4NG: Rear extension and minor modifications to existing outbuilding.
- Pentruse, Polbreen Lane, St Agnes, Cornwall TR5 0UN: Demolition of existing bungalow and replacement of dwelling.
- Land North of United Downs Industrial Park, Redruth TR16 5HY: appearance, landscaping and planning matters reserved in accordance with consent PA21/06915 for the construction of an industrial unit and associated works.
- 2 Roseworthy Road, Shortlanesend, Truro, Cornwall TR4 9RR: Work on trees subject to a TPO.
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more from your local InYourArea Feed.