Various planning applications have been validated by Cornwall Council and the associated documents can be viewed online on the Council’s planning portal.
You can search for planning applications, decisions, appeals and executions by keyword, application reference, postal code or by a single line of address.
There were a lot of nominations, so the list was split into three separate items.
Part a planning applications validated week during the week starting Monday, March 21, can be found below:
- Coswarth Manor, Coswarth, Newquay, Cornwall TR8 4LZ: Conditions of rejection 3 and 4 of decision PA21/08820.
- Land At Mitchell Tremellyn Road, Mitchell TR8 5FZ: Discharge Conditions 5B, 5C and 5D with respect to application PA18/02182
- Castellyon, Castle Street, Bodmin, Cornwall PL31 2DX: Shaft work subject to TPO.
- The Old Dry Minions, Liskeard, Cornwall PL14 5LJ: tree work in a conservation area.
- Prince Croft, Mount Hawke Holiday Bungalows, Mount Hawke, Cornwall TR4 8EE: Release conditions 4, 5, 6 and 7 regarding application PA21/05269.
- Flood protection facilities on the banks of the Treffry, Par and St Blazey canal: Non-significant amendment to shorten the length of the setback sheet piles of property 5798 and adjust the dimensioning of the associated wooden coping under decision PA20/04892.
- Land north of Tamarisk Lodge, Calstock Road, Gunnislake, Cornwall PL18 9AA: conditions of rejection 2, 3, 4 and 5 under decision PA21/08895.
- 15 Daniel Place, Penzance, Cornwall TR18 4DU: Internal modifications with loft conversion.
- 2 Penlee View Terrace, Penzance, Cornwall TR18 4HZ: tree work in a conservation area.
- Crinnis Beach, Carlyon Bay, Cornwall PL25 3RG: Non-material amendment to the Description of Development and Condition 1 to allow use of the enclosure area within the site boundary for ancillary parking in relation with Decision PA21/10167.
- The Garden House, The Parade, Mousehole, Cornwall TR19 6PP: Enlargement of existing opening to accommodate off-road vehicle parking.
- 1 Old Counthouse, Wheal Kitty, St Agnes, Cornwall TR5 0RE: Lower quality rear extension replacement.
- Post Office, 2 The Quay, Portscatho, Cornwall TR2 5HF: Condition of discharge 3 under Decision PA21/02017.
- Nansidwell Farm, Old Church Road, Mawnan, Cornwall TR11 5HU: Classified Building Permission for the retention and completion of the rebuilding of the existing chimneys, removal of plaster and repointing of the exterior wall.
- The Lovering, Quay Road, Charlestown, St Austell, Cornwall PL25 3NX: Condition of Release 19 re Decision PA19/07235.
- 22 North Parade, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 2TD: Release condition 3 in relation to decision PA21/10078.
- Penvearn, Ellenglaze, Cubert, Cornwall TR8 5PU: Replacement of front verandah and rear two storey extension and work on driveway.
- Land at Higher Bolitho, Black Rock, Camborne, Cornwall TR14 9NX: Advance notification for agricultural storage building.
- Briar Cottage, Mingoose, Mount Hawke, Cornwall TR4 8BX: Tree work in a conservation area.
- Portherras Villas, Pendeen, Penzance, Cornwall TR19 7TJ: Tree work in a conservation area.
- Falmouth Docks, Pendennis Shipyards, Falmouth Docks, Cornwall TR11 4NR: Discharge conditions 3 and 4 in accordance with decision PA21/00416.
- 1 Church Street, St Austell, Cornwall PL25 4AW: Discharge condition 1, 2 and 3 in relation to decision PA19/00175.
- 3 Shopside, Carn Brea Village, Redruth, Cornwall TR15 3BJ: Discharge Condition 5 of PA20/05289. regarding the contaminated land remediation plan.
- Land at Penhale Farm, Penhale Lane, St Cleer, Cornwall: Submission of details to satisfy conditions 6, 7, 8, 13, 14 and 15 of decision PA20/09042.
- Crellow House, Crellow Gardens, Stithians, Cornwall TR3 7RN: Conservatory extension redevelopment.
- Trye Farm, Newmill, Cornwall TR20 8UX: Erection of a circular four ring slurry storage tank mounted on a concrete base.
- Penolva, 54A Sea Road, Carlyon Bay, Cornwall: Release Conditions 5 and 10 re application PA14/02607.
- Wulfruna Lodge, Little In Sight, Mawnan Smith, Cornwall TR11 5EY: Replacement of the existing veranda to the front of the dwelling with a new dining room extension and entrance porch.
- Crellow House, Crellow Gardens, Stithians, Truro, Cornwall TR3 7RN: Classified building permission for the renovation of the conservatory extension.
- Doublebois Holiday Park, A38 between Two Waters Foot and Dobwalls Roundabout, Doublebois, Cornwall PL14 6LD: Discharge Condition 4 in relation to Decision PA18/00426.
- Land south east of Methodist Chapel, High Street, Cornwall: application reserved for construction of three dwellings (details as per draft consent PA18/02374 dated 22/03/2019).
- Fountain Tavern, St Clare Street, Penzance, Cornwall TR18 2PD: Pre-application advice for proposed new signs to replace existing writing.
- 9 Lower Port View, St Stephens, Cornwall PL12 4BY: Non-material modification following the granting of planning permission PA21/00921. Modification to reduce depth by 1m of proposed detached double garage with home office/work space below.
- 14 Meadow Drive, Poughill, Bude, Cornwall EX23 8HZ: Removal of existing converted garage, rear extension and conservatory, and new construction of front porch and side and rear extension. Modification of the existing interior layout and addition of ceiling lights.
- 1 Apartment 1 Passage Street, Fowey, Cornwall PL23 1DE: Listed Building Permission to replace four ground floor windows with identical softwood sash windows.
- Cattle Market Car Park, Dean Street, Liskeard, Cornwall PL14 4AB: Non-material modification for the redesign of the Market Square area to provide additional parking and rearrange pedestrian access and landscape proposals to the northern part of the site at PA20/02028.
- 35 Rose Hill, St Blazey, Cornwall PL24 2LQ: Prior approval for one storey extension for dining room, laundry room and shower room.
- Silver House, 13 Higher Trehaverne, Kenwyn, Cornwall TR1 3RH: Replace the old existing pitched concrete tiled roof with a new higher pitched slate roof to accommodate two en-suite bedrooms. Changing the single bedroom into a hallway with front door and stairs leading to the two en-suite bedrooms. Remove the old atrium at the rear entrance and replace it with new skylights.
- Belle Vista, Hillhead Road, Kergilliack, Cornwall TR11 5PA: Planning permission with certain issues (appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) reserved for demolition of one existing dwelling and construction of up to four dwellings of replacement and related work.
- Rosewarne Temporary Accommodation Site, Rosewarne Road, Camborne, Cornwall TR14 8BB: Pre-application advice to replace temporary accommodation with a permanent development of two storey blocks of 2 bedroom flats, to be used as temporary accommodation for families who might otherwise live in unsuitable temporary accommodation such as hotels/guesthouses.
- Stoneycroft, Boslymon Hill, Sweetshouse, Bodmin, Cornwall PL30 5AN: Non-material change to decision PA21/07690 to allow the extension to be widened by 1.3m.
- Plot 4, Land North of Broad Park Close, St Minver, Wadebridge, Cornwall PL27 6JP: Non-material change to application PA20/10011: windows moved from south-west elevation to north-east elevation; entrance and roller shutters modified for better access to the south west elevation; profiled cladding to be reduced on the upper half of the building with the painted plaster of the ground floor; and two additional windows added to the southeast elevation.
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more from your local InYourArea Feed.